- Software Engineer from Germany
- I have experience with software development, particularly with Rust, C, C++, Go, and Haskell
- I have experience with Linux system administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Computer Sciences (thesis)
If you’re an employer, don’t hesitate to contact me through one of the channels below.
Feel free to contact me for any reason. I read all messages I get and will reply as soon as possible.
gpg --locate-keys --auto-key-locate clear,nodefault,wkd firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know me personally and are looking for the PGP key of my personal E-Mail address, replace the email in the above gpg command with the one you’re trying to send an email to. If, for some reason, you cannot do this, please send an E-Mail to my personal E-Mail address asking for my public key.
- Send your E-Mails in plain text
- Bottom-post, don’t top-post
- Wrap lines at 72 columns
- If you use PGP, attach your PGP signature to the message
You can find a full reference to the etiquette at https://man.sr.ht/lists.sr.ht/etiquette.md.
Some websites you can find me on: